- Edit titles, content and excerpts in the frontend.
- Enable/disable frontend editing for individual pages.
- Modify global option files for detailled control.
DirectEdit PRO makes it possible to create your own themes from scratch. PHP coding required! Your customer will get a custom website with front-end editing.
- Create your own themes with full control of what can be edited.
- Define custom page types
- Create custom text blocks. Define toolbar buttons and validation rules for each individual text block.
- Define mandatory or optional images in your design. Predefine their size (fixed or resizable) and other options.
- Use lists to create editable slideshows or a list of sales representatives, for example.
- Build a multi-lingual website that can be translated in the frontend.
- Define multilevel menu's distributed over (for instance) a top menu and a sidebar menu.
- Use friendly url's powered by DirectEdit, for more consistent urls.
- Define responsive images with alternative files for different devices.
- Access page options from the front-end menu bar.
- Integrate DirectEdit in your own webapplications.